Aug 20, 2018

Talkin' about kayaking and taking classes!

Hi everybody


Austin and I took our kayaks out yesterday and paddled around beautiful New Smyrna Beach. It was relaxing and nice, and I could even do a little sketch during lunch on a sandbar in the middle of the inlet (see red star).
Hallihallo,
gestern gingen Austin und ich mit unseren Kayaks paddeln in New Smyrna Beach. Sehr entspannend und schoen, und ich malte sogar eine kleine Skizze zum Mittagessen, das wir auf einer Sandbank in der Mitte des Inlets hielten (siehe roter Stern).




Summer is over, and classes are starting very soon! 
Hier sind meine Klassen, die ich alle ab Oktober 2018 unterrichten werde. Ich werde mich nicht bemuehen, das zu uebersetzen, doch ihr koennt ja mal die Links anklicken und schauen, was ich alles mache!

Please take the opportunity to sign up for any of my classes. 
They are all held at the Artists Workshop in New Smyrna Beach.


If you would like to learn how to do little sketches like the one above, follow this link to my Pen and Ink w/Color Wash class. It's only 4 sessions and starts mid-November.

If you want to learn how to compose a painting like this, know more about perspective, and how to add people correctly in your artwork, then my other 4-week class might be for you! Follow this link to my Composition and Perspective class. It starts mid-October.

If you want to learn how to paint outside, on location, in front of your subject, EN PLEIN AIR, then you might want to sign up for my 2-day workshop that is held Nov 11-12. Click here to find out more and to sign up! I would love to have you!

I am also starting a new beginners class. I introduced 20 students to the different media in the art world this past season, and they all loved it and are now branching out! My Beginners Class is available for the working folks on Monday evenings, and also on Thursday mornings. Please follow the link here and check it out! Also, tell your friends and neighbors about it, if they want to get into drawing and painting, but don't know where to start.

Additionally, this season I am taking over monitoring the Live Model Open Studio at the Artists' Workshop. It starts late October on Tuesday evenings, and features a new model (nude and/or clothed) every week. Please check out the details here, or call me if you are interested. I am also looking for more models, so if you know somebody, contact me!


For any of these classes you can either sign up online, call me at 386-451-6857, 
or respond to me directly via this email.

Hope to see you soon!
Ruth

No comments: