Nov 29, 2009

www.paintingsbyruth.com Website


ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!


I have my own real website now! Check it out! The address is www.paintingsbyruth.com
I have spent most of the weekend uploading all my pictures, some dating back as far as high school. Those older ones in every style and medium imaginable are under the Archive headings. My current style is under Current Gallery. Please browse around and leave me some comments! I would love hearing from you. And a big Thank You to Thomas for helping me with it!!!

I will now start writing this blog in an even more informal style, and intend to use the website for more formal "business" and hopefully more sales. If there is anybody who wants to be taken off the emailing list of this blog, please write me back. Thanks!

Ich habe nun endlich meine eigene richtige Website! Die Addresse ist www.paintingsbyruth.com. Ich habe fast das ganze Wochenende damit verbracht, mein ganzes Leben von Gemaelden hochzuladen und zu beschriften. Die aelteren (manche sogar vom Gymnasium) sind unter "Archive", die neueren in meinem jetzigen Stil sind unter "Current Gallery" zu finden. Schnuppert mal rum, ich wuerde mich ueber Kommentare freuen! Und ein grosses Dankeschoen an Thomas, der mir dabei geholfen hat!

Ich werde nun diesen Blog mehr als "Tagebuch" benutzen und mehr informell schreiben. Die Website wird dann mehr fuer Business und hoffentlich mehr Verkauefe benutzt. Falls jemand von der email-Liste genommen werden will, schreibt mir bitte. Tschuess!

No comments: