Mar 18, 2010

Fixed

Okay, I scraped down the steeple and redrew it. Here is the final final painting of my Germany series.
Okay, ich habe den Zwiebelturm runtergeschabt und neu gemalt. Hier ist das End-Ergebnis des letzten Gemaeldes der Wittighaeuser Serie.


For all you local people here in central Florida, let me invite you to come to the DeLand Outdoor Art Festival at Earl Brown Park next weekend, March 27 and 28 in DeLand (www.delandoutdoorartfest.com) where I am going to have a booth with all my artwork. Would be nice to see you there, with or without check book ;-) Ruth

Ich werde am 27. und 28. Maerz in DeLand an meinem ersten grossen Kunstfest teilnehmen. Dies verspricht sich viel mehr als das in Venetian Bay im Okt 2009, was ein Reinfall fuer mich und Besucher war... So viel zu tun! Werde Photos postieren...

1 comment:

Maike Josupeit said...

Na dann viel Glück und viel Kundschaft, Gruß Maike