Mar 6, 2010

Sigismund Kapelle - finished

Finished! I painted for about 1 hour this morning, and I am very satisfied with it. The coloring looks awesome, and the tree on the left looks nice and airy.
Fertig! Habe das 4. Gemaelde in einer Stunde heute morgen fertiggemalt, und ich bin sehr zufrieden damit. Die Farben wirken gut zusammen, und der linke Baum sieht luftig und filigran aus.

I decided to add the fifth church to the series, so I am going to start on the church in Unterwittighausen this week. There are 5 churches in the community of Wittighausen. I had painted it about 10 years ago, but it's a different style and coloring that it won't fit harmoniously...
Ich habe mich entschlossen, die Kirche von Unterwittighausen der Serie anzuschliessen. Ich habe sie zwar vor 10 Jahren gemalt, doch der Stil und die Farbgebung sind so grundverschieden, dass es nicht zu den uebrigen 4 passen wird. Werde hoffentlich dieses Wochenende damit anfangen...

No comments: