Aug 10, 2010

Tea Party - Finished!!!!!!

Tada! Here it is! I finished skintones and faces last night and tonight. It was very hard to get the expressions, especially the boy. He is laughing real hard in the reference photo, but it was quite difficult to recreate. I settled on this, and after repainting the mouth about 4 times, I am quite pleased with it now and will leave it alone. The skin tones are great, especially on the girl's arms, they almost glow. Below some detail shots.
Jippie! Endlich bin ich fertig! Habe gestern und heute abend die Hauttoene fertiggemalt. Es war ziemlich schwer, die Gesichtsausdruecke hinzukriegen, vor allem am Jungen. Er lacht ziemlich gross im Photo, doch das war sehr schwer zu malen. Nachdem ich seinen Mund etwa 4x uebermalt hatte, bin ich nun damit zufrieden. Die Haut, vor allem die Arme des Maedchens, sind super, sie haben einen warmen Unterton, der fast glueht. Siehe unten ein paar Detail-Photos.

Thank you for taking this journey with me, following me and sending me your comments. As usual, I really appreciated it! Ruth
Vielen Dank fuer die Reise mit mir, die schoenen Kommentare, und emails. Wie immer habe ich mich ueber jede Notitz gefreut! Ruth


Starting the next commission soon - a landscape!
Bald geht's los mit der naechsten Kommission - eine Landschaft!

No comments: