Jun 25, 2012

Featured in Canaveral Calendar!


Hello again! I just received notice that one of my paintings (see below) will be showcased on one of the months in the 1st edition calendar of the Paint Out Event at Canaveral Seashore which I participated in last October. I am again going to be included this coming October. "The calendars contribute $6,000 to the artist’s sales, is a great promotional piece and provides an additional fund raising opportunity for Canaveral National Seashore", according to the coordinators. I am not sure when and where it will be available, but I'm sure this info will be included once the paint-out comes closer.

Hallihallo, ich schon wieder. Habe gerade erfahren, dass dieses Gemaelde, das ich im Oktober beim Paintout Ereignis in New Smyrna Beach/Canaveral Seashore gemalt habe, im neuen Kalender gedruckt wird als einer der Monate. Der Kalender wird vor dem naechsten Paintout dieses Jahr verkauft, und wird ein tolles Produkt fuer Werbung und fuer Leute, die keine originalen Gemaelde kaufen koennen, machen.

Til later, yours truly and artfully, Ruth

Tschuess, bis zum naechsten Mal, eure Ruth

No comments: