Sep 7, 2010

At The Lighthouse

One of the nice things with the bad economy is that since my work hours are cut, I get to go out more to paint. I met Mark in Ponce Inlet and together we painted some of the houses and buildings surrounding the lighthouse. After an initial downpour we had great weather and came home with some pretty good efforts.

Here is Mark with his GoBox Easel, while I am using my own setup/self-made pochade box.



Eines der guten Seiten der schlechten Wirtschaftslage ist, dass ich durch meine verkuerzten Arbeitsstunden mehr zum malen komme. Heute malte ich mit Mark in Ponce Inlet, einige der Gebaeude, die den Leuchtturm dort umgeben. Nach einem tollen Regenguss kam die Sonne raus und wir konnten beide mit guten Gemaelden heimkehren.

At the Lighthouse. 8"x10" oil on masonite.

No comments: