Dec 7, 2008

WELCOME / WILLKOMMEN!

Welcome to my blog again. I spent the last couple of days uploading most of my successful paintings from the last 10 years or so. It starts from the bottom ;-) in no particular order. Any posts above this will be newer paintings done from this point on, starting Dec 2008. I mainly paint urban landscapes in oil, and am now trying to do more en plein air painting (see post at the very bottom). I have done some stillifes and portraits but really love landscapes.

Please leave me a comment or email me back, I'd love to hear from you. Thanks, Ruth

Nochmal willkommen zu meinem Blog. Ich habe die letzten paar Tage damit verbracht, meine besten Gemaelde von den letzten 10 Jahren aufzuladen. Alle Gemaelde von diesem Punkt an (nach oben) werden neuere sein, angefangen mit Dez. 2008. I male hauptsaechlich staedtliche Landschaften in Oel, und habe damit begonnen, auch en plein air zu malen (an Ort und Stelle, siehe mein Post ganz unten am Anfang). Wie ihr seht, habe ich auch Stilleben und Portraits gemalt, doch meine Liebe ist mehr zu den Landschaften.

Viel Spas beim Anschauen, und emailt mir Kommentare oder emails, wenn ihr wollt. Danke und Tschuess! Ruth

No comments: