Oct 12, 2011

Plein Air Paintout coming up fast!

My radio interview happened on Tuesday morning at 8:20am. It was only about 1-2 minutes, where I could talk about my painting and participation in the Paintout coming up in less than 2 weeks. Unfortunately I cannot attach the file of the interview that my boyfriend recorded for me, so I am going to send it as a separate email. If you don't get it, please let me know and I'll send it to you again.
Mein Radio Interview lief heute morgen ueber die Buehne, es war nur eine knappe Minute lang. Der Reporter fragte nach ein paar generellen Details ueber das Malereignis, das in knapp 2 Wochen stattfindet. Ich freue mich schon drauf, und das Malfieber hat mich nun gepackt. Mehr dann... Ich werde die Datei von dem Interview, das mein Freund aufgenommen hat, unter separater email anhaengen.


No comments: